- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
It was an absolutely wonderful surprise when I got the note that I’d been nominated for this adorable award! I’d like to thank Maniac and Phoenix for the honor of participating in this! Thank you ladies!
My Questions from the Lovely Ladies at Picadrama
- Where would you like to travel to most in the world?
I believe that every drama obsessed chingu in the blogverse will probably answer with Seoul! And even though that might be the universal answer it doesn’t mean that it is any less true for me! How fantastic would it be to walk through all the places that we see in our most favorite dramas? Pretty fantastic I’d say! I’ve also always wanted to visit England and Ireland, before my love of everything Korean surfaced they were on my wish list to visit.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Can I give a cheat answer? Since its my blog I’m going to do just that. I’d really like power mimicry, that way I could experience all sorts of different super powers as long as I can in contact with other super heroes. If that isn’t on the table I’d like to have flight. Being able to soar freely through the clouds just seems like it would be amazing.
- What is the bravest thing you have ever done in your life?
When I lived in Alaska I volunteered to help search for victims of the avalanches that had cut off the Kenai peninsula. We trekked through snow and boulders and ice in teams of three searching for the people who had been in cars on the Silver Highway when the avalanche hit. I was part of a team that found two survivors!
- What is one of your most memorable dreams?
I have a reoccurring dream of a huge maze like house that is filled with books. They’re stacked in every corner, take up every shelf, and seem to be the only items in the entire place. This dream has been happening on and off again for about fifteen years.
Emergency Couple. So that I could be the Noona that Choi Jin Hyuk fell in love with. Oh be still my fangirl heart. I suppose that is the rather shallow answer isn’t it? The better answer would be Cha Bong Sun from Me Too, Flower. Personally I believe that she is one of the strongest leading ladies because she had to find her way out of depression and into a better state of mental health. That battle can be the most dangerous and the most difficult. Her story has stuck with me since I watched the drama a year ago.
- What was the first drama you watched?
The crack-tastic Boys Over Flowers. It sucked me in and chewed me up and spat me out as a full blown Asian Drama fanatic. Since then I’ve watched it again and oh boy… that drama… I’m glad I stuck around long enough to get a better view of the Asian Drama world. However, it will always hold a very special place in my heart because it drew me into this world.
- What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream. I will eat ice cream at any point, at any time, and as many times in a day as I can get away with.
* How long have you been blogging?
* How do you come up with content for your blog?
* What are some blogs that you look up to and admire?
* What genres of dramas do you feel the most drawn to?
* When you aren’t watching Asian Dramas, what types of shows are you watching?
* Who is your all time favorite character from a drama that you’ve watched?